Got To See The Senators Game

Andrew's work got tickets for the Senator's game last night and after a little poking and prodding he finally decided to take me along.

The Sens beat the Lightning 4-2. As soon as we sat down Havlat scored a nifty sitter, so at that point I knew we would be good luck.

Even though we scored 4 goals the biggest cheer from the crowd came when the Leafs score was broadcast on the screen (they lost to Carolina).

Anyways I had a fun time, but I was eating everything in site...it was odd. Pizza, poutine, nachos and I would have shoveleld down an icecream bar had it not been for the little self control I had left.

posted by aforward @ 10:39 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker