Unfinished Projects...

I did a little exercise the other day and simply wrote down a whole bunch of projects I was working on that I never did quite finish. The good news is that most of them are pretty close to being done.

I will try to spend Friday tying up some loose ends...

Work is really busy right now and will be until at least December 10th. We are hosting a World level event in Waterloo, thank God this one is only a weekend. The last one was two weeks. We are also short staffed so I am doing two jobs and running back and forth between desks. This should mean that November and December will fly by and Christmas break will be perfectly timed.

posted by aforward @ 3:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker