Milk Etiquette

So what do you do when there is a small amount of milk left and you already have enough for your cereal and you don't want to finish it?


a) Finish it anyways and open a new bag for the next person (how chivalrous)
b) Leave it for the next person knowing there isn't enough for their cereal and that their cereal will get soggy as they replace a new bag
c)Finish it and leave the empty jug on counter

I do (b) and it must bother Andrew a lot becasue my dad used to do it and it bugged me. But my dad was worse, he used to leave a drop, I leave enough for a good half bowl.

posted by aforward @ 11:34 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker