Another Election?

Here is what the polls are saying:

If a vote were held last weekend, The Strategic Counsel poll found (change from Nov. 7 numbers in brackets):

35 per cent would support Paul Martin's Liberals (no change)
29 per cent would vote for Stephen Harper's Conservatives (-1)
17 per cent would vote for the NDP (-1)
14 per cent would vote for the Bloc Quebecois (+1)
5 per cent would vote for the Green Party (-3)

I don't know much about politics but it seems like a lot of money and effort for campaigning to end up right back where we are now.

posted by aforward @ 9:11 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger aforward said...

I have just learned that another minority government would likely lead to new party leaders being chosen. I hope Peter MacKay decides to throw his hat in. I like him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker