Liberal Campaign?

I've been waiting to learn more about the Liberal Platform but can't seem to find it anywhere. It is no wonder the polls are now tied. The radio jockeys this morning reiterated everything I found true about the election to date. The Liberals are just waiting, hoping...for a screw up from the opposition.

The Conservatives have a campaign that's pretty easy to follow with exact numbers that I can understand.They have come prepared with a plan...and above all they at least seem to care about this election. They also have a campiagn that is blanketed in accountability. If the GST isn't down to 6% and then 5% Canadians will know. If parents don't get that $1200 promised for child care then Canadians will know.

Mr. Martin can you show me a plan with numbers that will effect me directly so I can make a more informed decison. A billion here and a billion there means very little to me, especially with the way the our government tends to give away money. I'm just wondering because I haven't decided who to vote for yet, but you haven't given me a reason to vote for you.

posted by aforward @ 12:01 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker