When You Want To Say Something But You Can't...

So we did a fundraiser for our Junior Women's World Cup team, where people could sponsor a jersey of one of the players. With a Jersey sponsorship you got a t-shirt and a photo and some other stuff. Unfortuantely some of the t-shirt sizes went on backorder.

So today someone requests to have their money back because they ordered like 12 t-shirts and they are still not in. Which is fine, but it was for charity. Who asks for their money back after donating to a charitable cause?

So in my draft email I was mentioning how the "girls could have really used the money". But I couldn't really send that...but I wanted to.

posted by aforward @ 12:21 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Backorder or not, you're not gonna die if you don't your Tshirts so this guy/gal over reacted. And yes, you can't take back from a charity...it's like you give a gift, but then decide you want it back. That's just wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker