NHL Play-Offs Begin Friday

After becoming an NHL superfan at the beginning of the season I barely followed hockey after the Olympic Break.

Now the play-offs are about to begin and i'm excited again. At the beginning of the season I predicted an all Canadian final but with the Leafs and Canucks out I don't really see it happening.

The Senator's are very lucky to have Havlat back and I hope he can regain his form. His return puts back together the Heatley/Spezza/Alfredsson line.

Of course there are the usual concerns between the pipes but what is new in the Capital.

And what's up with Jonathan Cheechoo...I thought he was a tough guy.

posted by aforward @ 1:47 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan Cheechoo is doing GREAT!!! Don't say that about him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker