No Recipient, No Subject

Great name for band? no...

Just the starting point for my resignation letter which I drafted in Eudora so no one would be able to tell what I was working on.

Well I printed it this morning and will hand it to the boss this afternoon (I was told it is better to resign in the afternoon).

What's next:
So it's bye-bye to the 9-5 for at least the summer, by August I should have the educational requirements to start more serious job hunting in the financial planning field.

I had a fun 5 years and will certainly miss the mentality/security of a pseudo-government job but I was starting to feel "creatively opressed" and it's time for a fresh start.

posted by aforward @ 9:41 AM,

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Bren said...

Let me know when you go golfing. I have to beat my record last year of an impressive one round of golf. This year, at least two.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ryan Lowe said...

Indeed, I'm up for a round of golf too! :)

Good luck in your new adventures!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger aforward said...

it is done...

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger aforward said...

wow two golf invitations already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker