Family Time Is Time Well Spent

I know you're not supposed to have that much fun with your inlaws but on Saturday Andrew's mom turned 60 and despite being a cold day in June we had a really fun time.

It's nice that I get to know Andrew's second family so well (cousins, aunt's etc) because he only really gets to know my mom and dad and brother. ..my extended family is very spread out.

We sampled the PC Shrimp Burger which I feared (but not as much as the scallop burger). It was not bad and just tasted a whole lot like BBQ shrimp. I was pleased that there were actually whole shrimp in there and just not ground up cocktail shrimp, which I assume was what was keeping everything together.

posted by aforward @ 9:16 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker