Prison Break Returns

The premiere was actually pretty good considering how bad the finale was. Some spoilers below so don't read if you don't want to know...I'll try to be more specific.

-One main character got shot in the head ...wasn't expecting that...nice.

-Michael's new nemesis is just as smart as he is and is hot on his trail. I love the idea of having an anti-hero someone who is sort of a mirror of the main character and can match wits with them...I think Jack Bauer needs one of these in 24.

-A little too much happening in the episode, there were arcs all over the map and we didn't even get to two of the escapees.

posted by aforward @ 8:10 AM,

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Bren said...

!!!*** Spoiler Alert ***!!!

Hurray! Veronica's dead!
She died as she lived. Stupidly.

Famous last words.
I'll just call the local sherif! I'm sure they're not in on it!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger aforward said...

its like lady, if you figure everything out there's no point to the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker