My Kegmare

Apparently, if you work at at restaurant you have these terrible dreams about things going wrong on your shift.

Anyway I thought it was oddly funny that I had my own"Keg"-mare even though I don't work there.

It was funny... Andrew couldn't make his shift and he pleaded with me to take it for him. I replied "umm ok but I've never worked there before". He's said: "you'll be fine just ask for the manager when you get there to make sure its ok". I said to the manager "hi I don't know what I'm doing but Andrew needed someone to take his shift." He said that's fine here is your first table.

Basically the night went like this:

-I asked people what they wanted but didn't think to write anything down
-I grabbed whatever dishes were waiting at the station
-I didn't re-visit any tables after taking their order
-I punched things into the computer, but who knows what
-I'm pretty sure I stopped at the bar for a few drinks when I got bored

posted by aforward @ 10:20 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker