Home For A Rest

Decided to head home for a visit with the family this week. So far has been a lot of fun. I got off the train and went straight to a golf tournament. I probably shot my best round of golf ever...so I was excited about that. And coincidently the Ticats won their first game of the season

My dad and I went for a bike ride Sunday and I'm helping with the weeding at the house. There is something about working with a garden or grass or earth that is very exciting for me.

So I'm home because I'm having a little writer's block and thought I'd try to refresh. I was also feeling a little home sick and I don't get to see my family that often.

I have to get some of that Steeltown girl back into me.

posted by aforward @ 3:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker