So You Think You Can Dance...

This is my new favouritist show ever!

Andrew brought up a good point "it's much better to watch people try to dance then to have to listen to people try to sing."

This week the music was awesome (even a little Frou Frou), and the judges are so fcuking funny. Those two choreographers from New York are pure... I don't even know what to say... except "transformer"... god that was soooooo funny. So much better than Paula, Randy and Simon....I love it! I think it's because one of them reminds sooo much of a freind from back home.

My favourite this week was the Argentine Tango...that was hot... and what made it better was that it was done by my second least favourite couple.

I can't say enough about this show!

posted by aforward @ 2:52 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker