The Oranje Have Fallen...

What a sad day, and sad game to watch. Portugal just has our number I suppose. (that's soccer).
To add insult to injury had to listen to the last 10 minutes of the game via the ESPN broadcast. Example: this ESPN stat flashed across the screen (Holland have not scored since 27 minutes into the game vs Cote D'Ivoire).

Both teams didn't play like sportsmen. There was a moment when the Dutch should have given the ball back to Portugal after an injury and they didn't...that's just wrong. Lots of little fights were breaking out...just not what the WC is all about. I wouldn't be around next Saturday anyway to watch the potential Holland/England battle so that is the only good thing I can take from today.

For now my World Cup is over :( and will have to find another bandwagon to jump on.

posted by aforward @ 5:17 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Go Australia!! :)

...and yes, that was a brutal game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker