Argies are a Treat

Yippee Holland are thru...but even more impressive was the performance by Argentina today sending the world a message. If they play that way for the rest of the tournament then I don't see anyone touching them...I see them making the final! Good thing I got that track top.

When I was at field hockey I had first hand knowledge of how the Argentinian sport system pays so much attention on development and their coaches are excellent. The team is made up of primarily players who have won the past three U20 world cups or something crazy like that. I didn't see any weaknesses and there was a lot of depth and most importantly one big super fan in Diego Maradona. (he looks like a crazy person when he cheers..it's funny). Now that Messi looks healthy he should be very fun to watch. (I'll call him turbo)

Well it's nice to have so much soccer on TV but makes it very difficult to get any work done.

posted by aforward @ 5:12 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

I lost my Argentina jersey :'(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker