A Strange, Wonderful and Magical Place...

I can only be talking about one thing...Price Club.

(Sorry this was only my second time in a Costco...so if this post sounds dumb that's why)

Where else can you get your tires changed and then pick up a cake in the bakery.
So much candy...so much candy...so much candy (Andrew left me unsupervised for a moment).

It's enourmous and people greet you when come in (show me your card, you have to be "in the club" to get in here) and then on your way out "you have to show us your recipt to leave here".

It's a little frightening...there's something evil about that place. I just got the feeling that there are people watching and studying your every move (Very big brother) and all the shoppers have this zombified look their faces.

We somehow got an executive membership without being charged for it..yet.

posted by aforward @ 9:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker