Setting (Achieving) Goals via A List

My friend Roy made a goal list in May of this year and I was tracking how well he would do at it ; ). So yesterday he posted that he completed one of the items I remember from the list and I thought I'd check to see how he did on his 7 month Agenda.

I have to say he did a pretty good job!!! I know he moved out (1) so that also means he doesn't need a bus pass (6) , he saved on his car insurance with PC Financial (7), I've heard tell he's been on a few dates (8) and looks like his holidays are coming up so he can finish up some of the travelling (2). I have no doubt he's completed 3,4,5 without much strenuous effort : )

I made a to do list for when I retire and Roy's case study prompted me to see how I did;
(made this list April)
The moral of the story, write a list of goals... publish it so your friends can hold you accountable : )!

Next on my agenda: Make a new to do list

posted by aforward @ 2:53 PM,

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Yeah,

(2) the travelling bit I'm definitely gonna do, just not to France or Lebanon due to the war. Japan and Australia might be done in December. So in the 8th month :)

(8) is the most difficult. Meeting girls is easy. Meeting the right girl is hard :S

I actually started the practice of writing goals in grade 10 when our teacher told us to write 10 goals for the entire high school career. So the remaining 4 years. I kept that list for 4 years and was able to achieve all of them :)

My turn now. I'll keep track of your goals :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker