Good Start...

Got all of my marks back from my summer courses and I would call it a big success so far. I have narrowed down the job search and have a pretty good plan of attack mostly thanks to:
Dont' Send Resume By Jeffrey Fox

The good news is I have an offer from a firm and haven't technically sent any resumes out yet so that is good but it is not the perfect fit so we'll see.

I also am starting to finally settle into the self employed lifestyle, which I'm just starting to appreciate more now that I don't have the distraction of classwork for the next 2 months. I resigned from FHC mainly because I felt "creatively opressed". The break in Hamilton and seeing my folks was amazing . Most inspiring though was seeing my brother at his office in Toronto, working for himself and being successful at doing what he loves.

For me the last two days have been productive and more importantly I love what I'm doing.

posted by aforward @ 9:53 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker