Fixing Up A Place

Andrew and I have been helping Andrew's parents fix up their property on Melrose for the last couple weeks because there is a new tenant (Andrew's sister used to live there but she moved in with her boyfriend).

It's kind of fun getting paint all over my hair and clothes and sometimes it's just nice to work with my hands. Plus I get to learn a lot about real estate from Andrew's folks.

What I like most is seeing the finished product, I kind of pause to look around and think to myself "I did that?" ...it's a nice feeling.

What's weird though is that I don't think I could ever fix up a place of my own... I could fix up someone else's place but I would find it difficult doing it for something I owned.

Andrew and I want to own more property, it's funny right now though cause we are students and we look at eachother and say "do you have a full-time job?" "nope...well there goes that mortgage application..." tee hee.

posted by aforward @ 6:58 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker