Please Leave Your Bag At Door

I hate when I see these signs when I walk into a store. I just find it very unwelcoming. I understand theft is a major burden on retail outlets but I'm pretty sure 99% of your customers aren't in there to steal things.

My favourite is Tommy & Lefebvre because they take your bag from out of your hands and put it behind the register for you. I know I look badass and all but I also have a Degree in Business and I pay a mortgage so I can almost guarantee you I'm not coming into your store to steal something (of course how could they possibly know how amazing I am.) but lets get a clue people... your customers are your lifeblood, you should go out of your way to make them feel welcome not the opposite.

Spend a little more on anti-theft devices and less on absolute customer alienation.

posted by aforward @ 7:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker