Who's Fault Is It?

So I'm riding the OC Transpo and a woman with a stroller gets on. The gentleman sitting in the designated stroller area swiftly gets up and lifts the seat so she has a spot. The woman beside me has her foot up on said stroller area seat so her foot gets crushed as he is lifting the seat. She's screaming at him to put the seat back down so she can get it loose. So who's fault is her injury? Is it his for not noticing her foot wedged in there? Or is it hers for having her foot up where it shouldn't be? I'm also not 100% sure how much pain she was really in...but it didn't look pleasant.

posted by aforward @ 7:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker