Cars, Accidents and Insurance

On my way to work today I witnessed a car accident. A very young man rear ended a lady at my intersection at Bronson and Powell. He was very apologetic and polite as this lady gave him the gears. Anyways it got me thinking about how people approach car insurance. Everyone complains about how expensive it is, but they proceed to buy it anyways only to make sure that when they do get into an accident the insurance company doesn't find out. I can see its use from a liability standpoint, like if you cause someone bodily harm. And while you might smash your car into pieces the write off may seem attractive but in the long run might just increase your rates just enough to make you want to think twice. So I think they should have a car injury insurance that you can opt for. And it covers you in case you injure someone with your vehicle...And I'd make it cheap.

Things that get on my nerves: The hockey strike...Mainly because people are realizing they don't really miss it at all (ie: 67% of Canadians) and since Americans don't really give a toot about hockey, that leaves you with a sport that is going to erode.

Thoughts on Days: Why does Caroline keep threatening to tell on Nicole once they get back to Salem? Umm both your sons are police commanders and they are standing right beside you. Kind of makes you wonder if Caroline and Victor will even make it back to Salem...ah the beauty foreshawdowing

posted by aforward @ 9:36 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker