Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang

Andrew and I went to see this movie last night. Going in I had no expecatations and I didn't even know what it was about. I actually just wanted to see Weatherman and it was playing on the bill at the Mayfair as well.

Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang is the best movie I have seen in LONG time. It may be because of the fact that I didn't have expectations. It's sort of like 6 genres of movie all rolled into one (Black humour, satire, comdey, murder mystery, action and romance), but it works. Then there is the superb dialogue, script and acting (and normally I don't particularly care for Robert Downey Jr or Val Kilmer.) And finally the story itself is inventive, fun and like nothing Hollywood has put out in a while.

Kiss, Kiss, Bang, bang gets a definite "I love it..." .

posted by aforward @ 9:12 AM,

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Bren said...

It's not good because you had low expectations going in. It's an amazingly good movie.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Very good movie indeed. One of my favourites of 2005. Brennan told me about it.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Bren said...

Yea I told you about it, as we were walking into the theatre together to see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker