Steelers=Execution

The Steelers keep surprising everyone with their seemingly incredible ability to execute a game plan.

I've never seen a team convert so many third downs with so much ease. They stumbled a little near the end of the game, but playing a flawless first half made things a lot easier.

I can't say enough about Troy Polomalu. He's incredible. Twice during the game I had to tap Andrew and say watch this. (For someone who plays defense that is quite a feat. ) He just sort of "hurtles" himself all over the field like a crack baby on red bull. I love it

On to Detroit...

posted by aforward @ 9:03 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker