Best Long Distance Plans?

Our awesome long distance plan (25 cents a call...no matter what the length)just started to suck so we have to find a new one. (starting to charge a $2.95 monthly fee).

We don't make enough calls to justify paying a monthly fee...so bye-bye to that plan.

I hate calling cards...dialing the number and then entering your pin code irritates me.

So I found Speak 10-10-940. 3.9 cents per minute and no pin to enter. 10 10 940 is easy enough to remember.

posted by aforward @ 1:51 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Arik said...

you can buy a calling card that remembers your phone number. You will only have to enter your pin once.

Can't say I remember which card it is but when I find out, I will let you know.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like www.onesuite.com - its a calling card number that you can set a number of 'call from' sources, so we have our cell phones and my office as pre-sets. If you call from one of those numbers, you don't have to enter a pin, just the number you are calling.

you can recharge your account online and view call history, website is pretty intuitive to use and the call quality has always been good for us.

T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker