PVR R.I.P.

If you have been following, you know Andrew and I have some major tribulations when it comes to electronics in our home breaking down.

Our PVR is the latest electronic gadget to reach the graveyard.

I think it gets mad when you turn the pvr off with out exiting out of a recorded program.

Anyways the issue has resulted in a technician call and they are coming by on Sunday most likely to swap the box. If they have to swap the box we lose part of Season 5 of 24 (well all of Season 5 so far). So no more Jack Bauer.

It was a little weird on the phone with tech support...she rebooted me from her remote location...neat. It is also weird when you are on the phone with tech support but you have to wait for an event to occur ie: (wait for device to reboot)...let's just say uncomfortable silence.

posted by aforward @ 12:19 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Bren said...

I know about that silence. When I used to work at Convergys, I'd usually chit chat with the other person on the phone just to stave away boredom for another 5 minutes.

As for the electronic woes, I'm starting to think you and Andrew like to juggle (literally) expensive electronic gadgets in your spare time.

Whoopse, dropped the PVR but I caught the toaster!

That would be the only thing to explain your luck with stuff that uses electricity. Well that or your apartment is built on top of an ancient indian burial ground. You know. Either or.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger aforward said...

: )...i can't help it if andrew has bad hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker