The Way To A Woman's Heart

1. Surprise Her...
2. Clean or Cook Without Being Asked...(see above)
3. Hagen Daaz (sp?) Cookie Dough Ice Cream...
4. Candy...

Trust me it's the little things that go the longest way (small gestures that show you care are priceless.)

Andrew's Valentines gift to me this year cost him $1.00 but if measured in caring gestures it would be considered priceless and it was exactly what I wanted. He surprised me (see #1) with how clever it was.

Oh... if in doubt use #1.

posted by aforward @ 1:24 PM,

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Ryan Lowe said...

Is #3 vegetarian? :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger aforward said...

most certainly : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker