Where is Everybody?

What a wierd morning...There was hardly anyone on the bus this morning and barely any traffic. I get into to work and nobody is in.

Our mail guy stops by and says he noticed not many people out on the roads either.

I don't think spring break has started?

Winterlude hangover I guess?

Speaking of Winterlude...we had a great weekend, Andrew's cousins were in town so we got to skate the full canal. I can actually skate now... I think. I used to be really bad and would basically just hold onto Andrew and he would wisk me around the canal...but now I can hold my own...At the very least I'm on the better side of the learning curve : )

posted by aforward @ 9:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker