Super Bowl 40 (i don't know roman numerals)

1. What was with the Seattle Punter? They could have pinned the Steelers inside the five like 6 times. Each time he punted it into or out of the endzone for touchbacks. It didn't even seem like he was trying...none were even close to being downed inside the five. Dimwit...

2. Most valuable player? For a good portion of the second half I was wondering who would be named MVP. I thought Hasselback (sp?) had a great game...but I guess you can't win MVP if your team loses. His team let him down big time with the dropped passes and (see above). I like Hines but Andrew said it best..."I think the award was actually given for most valuable "play" not most valuable player."

3. Is it still awesome to win a Superbowl even if you had a bad game? No one from either team can say they had a particularly sterling performance. (Yes I'm talking to you Ben). Nevermind I'm sure it's still awesome.

4. Tom Brady flipping the coin...that was dumb...ok token poster boy of the NFL. What was with the goofy look on his face like "I'm really not in a boy band... I'm a real live quaterback...just didn't make it this year". Dolt...
Nice flip though...good rotation. Maybe next year you'll be in uniform and not a velour blazer.

5. I've always liked the Steelers and I was cheering for them to win so I guess I should stop complaining.


What I'll miss most on Sundays...

1. Pre-game announcers living vicariously through on set mini-games where they re-inact plays in their suits. You be defensive line, you run an out and I'll be QB.

2. Peyton Manning flailing his arms around at the line of scrimmage.

3. Chris Berman "Daylight come and me wanna Delhomme" and "He...could...go...all... the...way" .

4. Did I mention number 1 yet...oh yes I did...

5. The Burger King commercials...that King mascot makes me pee my pants.

posted by aforward @ 8:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker