24 - Viewer Discretion Advised

I get excited at the beginning of a new episode of 24 when the warning flashes on the screen (viewer discretion advised).

But this season has been a little graphic, even for my taste. Yes this is coming from someone who loves UFC.

There have been two scenes so far that I found particularly disturbing (spoiler alert). 1. I was surprised they showed one of the executions at the airport and 2. the scissor thing from last night was a little over the top.

posted by aforward @ 3:04 PM,

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Bren said...

Ironically, during the neck scissor stabby thing, I was yelling at the TV, "Stop trying to kill Jack bad guys, it only makes him madder!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker