Picking out a Suit

Andrew and I picked me out a suit the other day (I had an interview with Laurentian Financial Services and wanted to look professional.)

First Suit: Tristan had a nice navy suit but it was a little pricey and well navy is kind of an "old lady colour". Didn't even try this one on... off to next store.

Second suit: Mexx had a nice brown suit that looked great on...but had little sargeant pepper thingies on the shoulders...so got the thumbs down from Andrew.

Third Suit: Benetton; Brownie gold patterned Suit. Perfect. On sale and one size left (my size...well almost...lets just say we can't do up the buttons...but whatever.)

While I'm trying on the suit Andrew is looking for blouses to go underneath. He spots one and asks the salesperson for her opinion:

salesperson: "oh no sir see the suit already has a pattern on it so that wouldn't work...but show her anyway." passes me shirt... And I think it is actually perfect.

salesperson now to Andrew: "wow that actually looks really good" (go andrew!)

So we have our suit and a blouse to go with it...

At the tailors the next day...
"Wow what a beautiful colour...did that come with a jacket?". "This is beautiful fabric must have come from my country" (Italy)

My boss to me today:
"I just wanted to compliment you on those pants you had on yesterday...they were really nice."

I guess we did good!

posted by aforward @ 9:56 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker