2006 is a Census year

Apparently we are doing a census this year on May 16th. The little package with the quiestionnaire should be arriving in our mailbox any minute. I hope we get the short one.

Anyway the census only reminds me of one thing...Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.
"A census taker once tried to test me....I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.... ffff fffff."

Actually maybe I'll use that as my email signature in honour of Census week.

posted by aforward @ 9:52 AM,

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ryan Lowe said...

This year you can do the census online. You'll get a code to use online with your census package.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker