6 Things That People in Ottawa Do That Bug Me

Well it started as a list of 10 things but, I guess I love my neighbours too much so only 6 things;

1. Driver's who don't check the curb for pedestrian.

2. People Who Complain about OC Transpo: We probably have the best transportation system in the world. "Ooh why do you take the bus?...I could never take the bus"

3. People who Ride their Bikes on Colonel By Drive instead of using the bike path just beneath it. Colonel By is too narrow for cars and bikes. Colonel By is for people in fast cars who want a windy stretch of scenic road to drive fast on... Not for Pro-Star triathletes who are too good for the rec path.

4. Fat girls doing the drop at bars.

5. People who don't tip their server.

6. The dj's at hot 89.9 who continue to play Kelly Clarkson for no apparent reason.

posted by aforward @ 12:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker