What's The First Thing You Are Going To Do?

Our Board was in town this weekend for meetings. It was nice to see everyone and say bye. One of them asked me "What's The First Thing You Are Going To Do?" [now that I am self-employed/unemployed/going back to school-i'm not sure what to call it]

I actually didn't even have an answer...I really haven't even thought about it...there's so much that I have to do that isn't really leisure related.

Golf on a Tuesday afternoon and go to a weekday matinee was all I could think of. I guess Pizza Hut lunch buffet will have to rank up there pretty high too.

Actually no...the first thing I'm going to do is get my muscles back.

posted by aforward @ 11:05 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker