A Weekend with Family, Friends and Hobbies

Had some friends over to open our patio for the summer. (Sweet italian couple that are moving to Vancouver.)

Andrew's sister turned 30 so we spent some time with his family. Note to self: (resign from job the day after the family gathering to prevent mother-in-law happily and repeatedly informing the relatives that you just quit your job).

Painted for the first time in a year..it is for my mom for Mother's day. Andrew named the painting "stop bugging me mom" (because she's been asking me to paint her something for 3 years).

The tennis nets are up down the street from us ...so we played a few sets with predictable results. The little guy is fast improving... he may even take a set off me by the end of summer ; )

So on to this morning's walk into to work where I managed to walk into a tree branch and almost get hit by two cars... one right after the other. Picture me walking on the shoulder and two cars trying to over-take a left hand turner by using the shoulder as a passing lane. Needless to say if not for some quick feet I would have went flying. I was also reminded of why I started to take the bus to work.

posted by aforward @ 9:38 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker