A True Salesperson

I'm on my way to play in the alumni game at Ottawa U and as I'm crossing Laurier by Tabaret this little Chinese girl (quite possibly the cutest little person I had ever seen) was selling chocolate bars for a fundraiser (she was about 4 years old I think).

She came up to me with a cute, sad face (that was to die for) and in an even cuter voice asked if I'd like to buy a chocolate bar. I said "no thanks, I don't have any change." She responds coyly "my mom can make change". She handled my objection so calmly and smoothly without even missing a beat, I knew she was a true salesperson. At this point I realized she was evil and luckily for me the light changed and her mom called her over so I was able to escape her wrath unscathed.

posted by aforward @ 10:05 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker