Re-Employed

Started my new job today! Can't complain, its pretty much everything I was looking for. I'm glad I was patient and waited for the right match. I will be doing RRSP's, Mutual Funds and some insurance (car, home, life).

It also puts me one step closer to getting my CFP and I'm ecstatic about that.

I think the best part of it is that I indirectly got the job because I posted my resume on my blog...who would have thought that actually works?

Now if I could just figure out the 86 bus, I waited a total of 1 hour for it today and both times (going and coming) I gave up on it and took other buses instead.

posted by aforward @ 7:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger royassaly said...

Congrats! As for the buses, as someone who has taken them for 15 years, anything can happen. Get the stop number for your bus and call it. That tells you if there are any delays.

Second, they have Albert street shut down today (like yesterday) and that's causing traffic jams all over downtown and probably delaying many buses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker