Bag Full O OC Transpo Crazies

I'm not sure what is was about last weeks commute from work but the crazies were out in droves on the OC Transpo last week.

First this crazy old lady with dementia was having a fit: "We're going the wrong way..let me off...let me off". Her poor daugter was trying to restrain her. Only to earn some serious cut-eye from moms for her efforts.

Then there was the man-she that sat beside me for the whole trip (the whole front of the bus was completely empty). But no she (i think) had to sit beside me the whole time.

And finally someone asked me which bus I just got off and I said "its the 86" and she said no it isn't it doesn't come to this stop. Ok your, right I'm lying...I'm trying to trick you. The 86 continues along holland...it doesn't turn up Carling.

posted by aforward @ 11:59 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker