2007 Goals Review

My post from Jan 1st 2007 read as follows:

Welcome 2007!

Wow, 9 months and one year from now I will be 30...crazy.

Only 3 Resolutions/Goals...

1. Pass the CFP exam in July
2. Drop a digit off the mortgage
3. Pro-create :)

And the envelope please!

1. CFP Exam Passed! Success!
2. This goal sort of went out the window when we decided to buy a rental property in July. But I am pleasantly surprised to say we made it anyway. Success!
3. Well not yet... but we'll keep trying I guess : ). Incomplete!

So 2 out of 3 ain't bad! I'm happy with that...can't complain

posted by aforward @ 8:17 PM,

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

2 out of 3 is good indeed! Good luck with 3, I'm sure it's more enjoyable than 1 and 2 lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker