Compost Collection Solution

Now that the city was changed garbage collection to every other week and kept compost collection at every week I had to come up with a better solution to collect kitchen scraps. I don't like the container they provided as it can et messy and the liner bags can be pretty pricey. We were wrapping stuff in newspaper but that was tedious and took too much effort to become habit. So I found that paper lunch bags have been the ultimate solution. They are cheap 100 bags for $1.00-$2.00. They are more convenient to use than newspaper and I can use the pail they provided without worrying about the mess or buying buying expensive liners. The only real negative is the size of the bag is relatively small if you have a lot of scraps in one particular meal making session. But I don't mind pulling out the newspaper in these cases because it's not very often that I would run into this issue. Easy, cheap and great for the environment.

posted by aforward @ 11:16 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker