Tiger Woods on 60 Minutes

Tiger was featured on 60 minutes last night, I notice they have been doing a lot of athletes recently (MJ, Romo, Jose etc).

Anyways he comes across to me like some kind of fembot. But since he is a boy we'll call him a himbot. I was expecting him to light up when Ed mentioned his wife...but he was more like... "well I found a partner".

And all that stuff about the kids seemed a little forced too.

I guess modesty in an athlete goes a long way for me (take Roger Federer). Tiger is a little bit obsessed with himself and far from modest.

It's incredible what he has done for golf and I admire Tiger in many ways but I just wish he was a teaspoonful less arrogant.

posted by aforward @ 2:55 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker