Well another week gone by...

Its Friday....quitting time which means its time for the weekend. Going to be working on the travel only web site a bit Sunday. I am a little worried because haven't received confirmation yet that the url is ok. www.travelonlyottawa.ca Which kind of sucks because I'd like to get those business cards made up ASAP. The good news is we have a fax number now. So we almost have an entire virtual office ready to kick butt. Some of our preferred suppliers have web interfaces that you can integrate into your site. I wonder if the big bosses would be ok with that.
Things that get on my nerves: Losing stuff...I've lost an umbrella, some passport photos, a gym pass and who knows what else in the last two weeks.

Thoughts on Days: Looks like they are killing Jack off again, not sure the point of bringing him, back he only had about 3 lines since his return

posted by aforward @ 4:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker