Prison Break Death Pool Update

Not to toot my own horn...(and I suppose I needn't bring up the Jerry Rice prediction from Dancing with the Stars...Jerry finished 2nd) but below are my correct predictions so far, with one episode to go:

Prisoners
Westmoreland (flesh wound is his undoing) correct

Civilians
Nick (he'll sacrifice his life to save girl lawyer)
technically correct

Parts of last night's episode that made me giggle:

-The sheer number of them that were trying to escape...considering it was only supposed to be 4 at first
Westmorelend explaining how much money he had stashed away "it's not one million dollars ...it's 5 million dollars".... very Dr. Evil.

Thanks For Clearing Up Some Loose Ends:

-where fat guy went
-what Abbruzzi's henchmen had on Nick
-Still baffled a little by young guy. If you were now in on the scheme to escape why would you tell Bellick about it? I thought maybe they needed to have a way to tie Bellick up in the basement...but Michael seemed pissed that they were ratted on.

posted by aforward @ 12:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker