I'll be Home for Christmas

So we are in little bit of a dilemma here. How are we going to get home for Christmas? All of our travel agent discounts are subject to the holiday blackout dates. So train, car, bus or plane what'll it be. It has been made even more difficult as Andrew won't know when he is working until early December. I would like to be in Toronto as early as possible and would like to pop in to the Forward's Christmas morning as well. I'm thinking train to Toronto and Drive to Quebec City.

Things that get on my nerves: Holiday Blackout dates

Thought on Days: Looks like the dead will be returning to Salem any moment now, I'm looking forward to some of the reactions and John's paralysis.

posted by aforward @ 1:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker