The Beginning of a New Month

New beginnings are always fun:

*Time to get a new bus pass
*Time to turn the calendar(s) over
*Time to set the date on my watch forward

Things I like About March:

*On our pay cycle we get three pay checks this month instead of two.
*Looks like we are getting a big tax refund.
*January was our busiest travel month so we'll get a big check this week.
*We are going to the NAC twice next week (David Copperfield and Savion Glover)
*3 Lieu days to use up before April 1st

Things about March I could do without:

The pesky windchill factor
Little kids get a week off and I don't

posted by aforward @ 10:07 AM,

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Things I like About March:

It's my birthday this month =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker