24 is The Best Show EVER!!!

So we just finished watching our third season of 24 and what can I say...It's pretty obvious why I don't watch Days anymore. I have to say one thing that probably gets overlooked with all of the plot twists and red herrings is that the acting is is remarkable. The cast is quite underrated in my opinion. It makes it very hard to go back to watching a Soap opera because the 24 characters are actually smart.

Lets compare Jack Bauer to John Black...no wait lets not...you get the picture. I like the dramatic irony in 24 better than in Days becuase with Days the lead character never figures things out. With Jack on the other hand, the audience trusts his instincts to solve all issues and save the world. I like how the cinematography depicts Jack as having almost super hero like qualities, (even though we know he's a regular guy). You start to believehe has this sort of "Spidey Sense".

It looks like a pretty new cast for next season which starts in January, I wonder how they will resolve some of the plot lines with Chase's arm (or lack there of), Kim, Tony and Michelle. The only person I recognized in the previews was Chloe. I hope they do it with more than an "I have your jacket" as they resolved Jack's love interest from the seaon 2 ( Kate).

posted by aforward @ 3:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker