The Problem With Retail Salespeople

Don't you find that salespeople are always around when you are just browsing and almost never available when you actually need help. It bugs me when before I even step into a store I'm getting "Hi do you need any help". The worst culprits I think... is Blockbuster, because you can tell it is so "staged" and fake. Like as soon as you walk in the cashier turns around and says hi, or hey guys welcome to Blockbuster...even if they are helping someone at the cash. Hi thanks, I know I'm in blockbuster thanks to your big yellow and blue sign. You can tell in employee training they are taught that each customer must be said Hi to within 2 seconds of them entering the store.
What I love is when a salesperson can actually offer me some help. All of those PK sessions pay off once in a while. I consider myself to be an informed consumer, but every so often the help of quality salesperson can change my mind.
Cool, well looks like its Ken's last day as Jeopardy's King. Sounds like a huge hush comes over the crowd...can't wait. And he gets beat by girl ha ha!


posted by aforward @ 1:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker