Frequent Flyer #1

So our first official passenger was to take off this morning for St. Lucia. Lets hope everything went ok, she was traveling last minute and had to pick up her ticket at the airport.

The website received a huge boost this weekend, Andrew and I almost have her up and running. A very smooth, clean calming web site. There will be a few dynamic features and I think after some search engine optimization version 1.0 will be up and running. In Version 1. 2 we'll add the honeymoon and destination wedding stuff!

Should be interesting once we get into booking trips for people we don't know. A little scary too as quite a few of our bookings so far have had some type of change.

Person of the Week: Lester B Pearson as my pick for the Greatest Canadian

Things that get on my Nerves: Don Cherry's nomination as greatest Canadian, when there are no women or artists in the top 10.

posted by aforward @ 11:31 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker