Leaving a Phone Messagge

I have come to the conclusion that when people leave phone messages they usually make two gross errors.

Error 1: They say they will be home in 45 minutes, or something like call me in 30 minutes ...but they don't mention what the current time is.

Error two: When it comes time to let you know what their phone number is, their speech all of a sudden quickens with particular "non-emphasis" on the last 4 nunbers. which usually sounds something like 521-blazablahsssiidhak...bye

So quick tip for leaving phone message: mention what time you are calling at and anounce your call back number slowly, clearly and emphasize the last 4 numbers.


posted by aforward @ 2:21 PM,

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've gotten used to not saying the time of call because bell has pampered me in the past letting me know what time the call was received at...

BUT, at work at on our travel cell.... no go - how dumb...

Dilbert wrote about the numbers things... I always say the number like 3 times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker