Ron Artest vs Terrell Owens

What is up with these two? Both are enourmously talented athletes and both are always causing some kind of controversy. Try opening the sports pages or watching sports centre without some incident involving these two. There are some differences I guess...I find Artest to be rather ...well...dumb...while TO I think has brains. Artest decided to take a few days off from the regular season to promote his rap cd's and apparently doesn't think there is anything wrong with that or not knowing what the word integrety means. TO's antics are mildly amusing...like when he imitated Ray Lewis' bird dance...now that was funny! Well Ron is now out for the season after the fan slugging incident in Detroit so hopefully we won't be hearing anymore from him. On the other hand every sunday we can expect soemthing spectacular from TO.

I also have to mention Peyton Manning and the grotesque numbers he is putting up this year. To add insult to Miami Dolphin injury it looks like he will break most of Dan Marino's records. I'm a little in shock a team didn't go unbeaten this year just to rub salt in our wounds.

Things that get on my nerves: Blisters from new shoes.

Person of the Week: Jim Bates Dolphins new head coach. We finally have some energy back. Our offense just has to stop passing the ball to the other team.

posted by aforward @ 10:40 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker